On this episode of the podcast — I use a song-title-pun during Mostly Lost, play for the same Chaplin shorts three days in a row to work on an orchestral score, play a Möller in Rome like it’s an orchestra, bring silent comedies to the Adirondacks, score two Marion Davies films in a recording session and at the Library of Congress, and make the sun rise a little faster in Pennsylvania. Plus news about Douglas MacLean, upcoming shows and more.
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play Music, Spotify or Overcast; please consider supporting the podcast at Patreon.
And, if you want to say “thanks!”, why not buy me a cup of coffee?
Links from the episode:
- My blog post about the historic 1911 Park Theater is here.
- Read all the backer updates about the Douglas MacLean DVD project on the Kickstarter site’s page.
- The Silent Clowns Film Series has monthly screenings, for free, at the NYPL at Lincoln Center.
- My orchestral scores are available for performance here.
- If you’re interested in seeing me perform live, visit my show page; or better yet. sign up for my emails so you don’t miss out on gig updates and Undercrank Productions DVD news.