Have only been back in town for a few days, and already a number of things are percolating:
- ReelclassicDVD’s release of Paths to Paradise with Raymond Griffith (and my piano score) is now available
- I’ve been hired to record a score for a new release from Kino. What is it? Can’t tell ya just yet, but it’s a very interesting multi-disc project.
- Have booked a handful of education programs at AMMI (at which schoolchildren touring the museum are also shown The Immigrant with live piano accompaniment).
- A 9/23 show of Tramp Tramp Tramp in Bellport (Long Island) that fell through suddenly has been just as suddenly replaced with a show on that date at Sag Harbor’s Bay Street Theater (also Long Island, but further out, near Hamptons); film is TBA but will probably be either SL or SBJ.
- An article I wrote for Theatre Organ magazine has been published; it’s in the July/Aug issue that’s just arrived in subscriber’s mailboxes.
There’s other stuff going on, but too early to post anything here.